Last updated: June 22, 2022
This policy applies to information we collect on the website; in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the website; through mobile and desktop applications you download from the website; when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
Collecting and Using Your Data
Information You Provide To Us
While using the website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you by filling out forms on the website. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email address, first name and last name, phone number, address, and any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiably information under any applicable law (“Personal Data”).
Usage data is collected automatically as you navigate the website. Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain additional Usage Data automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect Usage Data that your browser sends whenever you visit the website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We also may use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the website may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on the website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of the website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Use of Your Data
The company may use information we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website, including to monitor the usage of the website.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the website.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With service providers, contractors and other third parties: We may share with other parties that we use to support the website and our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- With business partners: We may share your Personal Data with business partners to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with court order or legal process: Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (such as a court, or a government or regulatory request).
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
The company may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Your Data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information below.
- By email:moc.eracativla@ofni
- By mail: Alvita Care, 231 West 29th Street, Suite 400, New York, NY 10010