Alvita Home Care In
Westchester New York
Alvita Care has been offering exceptional caregivers, dedicated to providing you with the finest level of care. With offices now in Westchester, our professional caregivers will go above and beyond to understand your needs and deliver remarkable experiences. We work really hard to help develop a solid plan of care to ensure you or your loved ones feel happy and healthy.
Westchester Senior Home Care in New York
Alvita Care is all about making a difference in your life. We understand the value and importance of staying in your home. Our staff members leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing quality service, and it all starts with a healthy environment. We ensure we work only with the best caregivers, and this is the reason we utilize a rigorous application process when we hire License Practical Nurses (LPN), Registered Nurses (RN) and Certified Home Health Aides.
We Value Our Clients And Community!
Our professionals care about you. Right from offering short term or long term care plans, we customize our services to fulfill all your expectations. We believe that our innovative healthcare services result to superior psychological, communal, and physical wellness of the clients.
Do you or your loved ones need a professional at-home caregiver dedicated to providing medical assistance? Do you find yourself struggling with caregivers who don’t understand your specific needs? Do you want someone who is able to handle all your personal care needs such as grooming, bathing or dressing without taking away your independence?
For over ten years, Alvita Care has been known for quality, personable care that makes life easier for you and your family. Our staff has years of experience and we understand how to handle your needs.
Operating in New York City, New Jersey, and Long Island, our services are now being expanded to Westchester County. Our caregivers can provide much needed medical and non-medical attention to seniors living in the bustling suburbs of Westchester. No matter if you want to visit the Rockefeller home, stroll through PepsiCo’s sculpture garden, visit modern art museum – Hudson Valley Center, watch 4th of July fireworks at Harbor Island Park, or enjoy outdoors, we will be ready to assist you. Alvita aims to make every client feel comfortable in their own home so that they may maintain a sense of normalcy and independence. Our goal is to provide the best service for you and your family, while also catering our services to each client’s individual needs. Our services include:
- In Home Personal Care: We help our clients with day to day activities such as personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, walking, and much more to ensure they look and feel their best on a daily basis. We provide both live-in care as well as intermittent care. Our trained staff does each and every task with diligence, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Going through Alzheimer’s or Dementia can be scary and confusing. At Alvita Care, our specialty staff knows each individual stage of Alzheimer’s and knows what to do when situations arise. Moving a family member into a facility can be traumatic, costly, and could make the Alzheimer’s or Dementia worse. Studies have shown that familiar surroundings can help stave off symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our caregivers can make staying at home easier.
- Palliative and Hospice Care: Receiving news of a terminal illness can be devastating to you and your family. At Alvita Care, we know how hard hearing this news can be, and we want you to know: You’re not alone. Our caregivers and nurses can provide compassionate aid to those suffering from a terminal condition by providing companionship and helping with daily activities.
- Geriatric Care: Our social workers and registered nurses combine forces to provide the best possible care for a variety of options for seniors and individuals with disabilities of all ages. We help clients deal with chronic illnesses, psycho-social problems, and other problems.
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
At Alvita Care, it is our mission to provide a personalized service that is catered specifically to your family’s needs. Going through aging and medical transitions can be complicated, messy, and difficult. We strive to make the entire process easier for you and your family, so you can get back to living the independent lifestyle you know and love. We aim to not just help your family, but to become a part of it, and aid in any way we can.
At this point you might be asking, “We have home care providers in Westchester. What makes you different?” The answer is simple:
- 24-hour service: Our caregivers and nurses operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can work around any schedule, whether you need them once a week or an in-house nurse. However, it’s not just our caregivers who are always available. Our customer service representatives are also available 24/7 in case you have an emergency, or just want some peace of mind.
- Our Staff: Every single one of our staff members is either a registered nurse or an experienced in home All of our employees go through rigorous testing and screening to ensure we have the best of the best. We also spend valuable time to provide a home consultation to our clients so that we can find the right caregiver or nurse for your needs. We keep up to date with the latest knowledge and trends in the field, and will instantly handle all the complaints if you are unsatisfied for any reason.
- We Care About You: At Alvita Care, we strive to not just help, but to be a part of your family. We know that hiring in home care is a big decision, and it might not be right for everyone. However, we at Alvita Care are committed to providing you with the security and peace of mind your family deserves. We believe that you can maintain an independent lifestyle at any age. We want to help achieve that goal, and provide the much-needed comfort and care you or your family needs.
Alvita Care doesn’t just want to help our clients. We want to empower them. We want them to feel like they can take on the world and then some. Our caregivers in Westchester can provide our clients with a sense of independence and vigor that they might not get from other home care providers. Being a stone throw away from New York City, Westchester is a bustling county with many cultural and economic communities residing there. Don’t let an illness, disability, or age get in the way of experiencing all your home has to offer.
Our caregivers can drive you to medical appointments, take you out on the town, or even see about taking a trip to the big apple! We know our clients are young at heart. Our caregivers encourage that youthful energy, while also maintaining safe and responsible practices in accordance with the highest standards.
All of the caregivers and nurses employed by Alvita Care are full licensed and ensured by the states of New York and New Jersey. We provide quality care services to elderly, disabled, and terminal patients. We always guarantee satisfaction with your in-home caregiver, or a replacement will be sent over to better suit your family. Our consultations are free, and fun, and let us get to know your family while giving you the chance to learn about ours.
Contact Alvita Care today, and let us join your family.