Effective December 16, 2012, Home Life Health Care officially changed the name of our business to Alvita Care. We are very excited about our new name as we believe it better reflects the unique perspective we bring to the home care industry. The root of our new name literally means “to life,” which describes our commitment to improving the quality of life for each of our clients.
Under our new Alvita Care name, we will continue to supply premier in-home care services designed to enhance the well-being, independence and dignity of our clients. We will continue to help those in need of assistance, whether for several hours a few times per week, or on a live-in or around-the-clock basis. And we will continue to provide relief and assurance to family members who feel a great sense of relief knowing that their loved one is happy, safe and lovingly cared for.
As you have no doubt noticed, we have launched a brand new version of the company’s website reflecting our new name at www.alvitacare.com. We have worked long and hard for what we now believe is a better online presentation of the company’s branding and service offerings. Additional improvements include this company blog and the ability to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
In addition, all of our email addresses have also been updated from “@homelifehc.com” to “@alvitacare.com” so please update your address book to make sure you continue to receive our communications. Emails sent to @homelifehc.com will be automatically forwarded to our new email addresses.
Rest assured that there have been no changes in management and the same team of dedicated staff and compassionate caregivers will continue to serve you with the same devotion and quality that you have come to expect from us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We thank all our valued clients, partners, and employees, and we look forward to serving each of you even better in the future!
- Preventing Falls in the Elderly Living in the NYC Metro Area - March 31, 2017
- Aging and Depression in the Elderly in NYC - March 30, 2017
- Aging in Place – Seniors Who Choose to Live at Home - March 29, 2017
- Mindfulness & Seniors Living in NYC - March 28, 2017
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention in NY/NJ Seniors - March 27, 2017
- Elder Bruising and Prevention - February 22, 2017
- Hiring a Home Care Agency in New York City - February 21, 2017
- Hip Fracture Prevention in the Elderly - February 20, 2017
- Muscular Dystrophy in Elderly Individuals Living in NYC - February 19, 2017
- Flu Prevention in the Elderly in NY & NJ - February 18, 2017