Alvita Care’s Company Values:
To Improve the Lives of Senior Citizens
Alvita Home Care was founded with a simple mission of bettering the lives of our clients and our employees. We strive to fulfill our mission through dedicated adherence to a handful of powerful core values. Our continued dedication to these principles is a cornerstone of our success.
Our mission at Alvita Home Care is to improve lives and enable greater independence and dignity by proving the highest quality home care services to each of our clients while fostering a positive and fulfilling work environment for our employees.
- We deliver superior quality in all we do. Quality is the cornerstone of everything we do. It is our passion to provide exceptional care to every client we serve.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are open and honest in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. We foster a positive environment where both clients and employees feel valued and have a voice.
Alvita Care professionals adhere to a strict code of ethics, compassion, and quality.
- We are team players. Our entire team shares a common goal – the betterment of our clients’ lives. We work together to achieve that goal
- We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles. We thrive in working with our clients to create solutions to challenges. We are flexible and adaptable, open to change, and handle pressure with poise. We foster a positive environment where both clients and employees feel valued and have a voice.
We Have Home Health Care Aides for Seniors in Greater NYC
Our caregivers are available to assist with personal care, household services, respite, and/or companion care while bringing exceptional compassion, skills, and knowledge about Alzheimer’s and dementia to our clients.
Links to services that our caregivers supplement senior home care with:
Activities of Daily Living
– Elderly Incontinence
– Organizing Tips for Homes with Elderly Parents
– Safety for Elderly Parents at Home
Respite & Relief Care
– How to Show your Caregiver that You Care
– Finding the Fun in Aging
We Have Special Skills for Helping Patients with Alzheimer’s or dementia:
We have specially trained nursing skills for Palliative and Hospice Care in New York City, Long Island, Westchester County, and northern New Jersey.
We have specialized skills in Geriatric Care Management: