We Invite You to Visit Our Offices and Experience Firsthand
What CARE WITHOUT COMPRIMISE Means:
- Teamwork – Working together by combining individual strengths, supporting each other, and creating a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Compassion – Equally treating each client and team member with patience and empathy while maintaining dignity.
- Accountability – Taking ownership, having integrity, and being punctual.
- Dedication – Commitment of excellence and superior customer service.
- Flexibility – Thinking outside the box, being adaptable to change.
We aren’t Aiming to be the Biggest,
We’re aiming to be the Best
Alvita Care’s Unique Combination of Skills
Sets Us Apart from the Competition
Responsiveness: 24/7 Availability:
- We go the extra mile to ensure the client’s peace of mind – “if you aren’t sleeping, we aren’t sleeping”
- We are available around the clock support through our 800-number; monitored by a registered nurse
- We do not use answering service; always speak directly to an Alvita Care team member
- We believe the quality of in-home care depends primarily on the caregiver’s compatibility with the client
- Our process matches client personality and needs with the caregiver best suited to provide that care
- We give our client’s input in the matching process through face-to-face meetings with potential caregivers
- We are always thinking about and exploring new avenues to enhance our clients’ quality of life
- We are open to new ideas and honest about how we can improve our services
- We encourage feedback and suggestions from our clients, their families and our own team members
- We know that responsiveness, communication and continuity are keys to the highest quality home care
Highest Caregiving Standards
- Our employees are subject to an extensive interview process and must meet rigorous, industry-leading standards including reference screening and extensive background checks; evaluated on a weekly basis for first 90 days
- We have a zero tolerance policy for performance and attendance issues
- We embrace technology that enables the caregiver to focus on what is most important – the client
- We utilize virtual time clocks and paperless care plan maintenance to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- We are open to using other available resources that enhance interaction with family and medical team
SW/RN Oversight on Every Case
- SW/RN follows case from intake onward and communicates with client, family and other care providers, including case managers and medical providers
- We are affiliated with several doctors and other medical professionals that engage in leadership and training
Excellence in quality home care, dementia care, hospice and skilled nurses in New York City.
Alvita Care is a licensed home care services agency and has earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.